For over 35 years, Ray White City South has been at the forefront for property services in the Sydney city and inner city areas.
Our commercial property leasing and management department is comprised of a professional team with decades of real estate experience that are intricately involved in the leasing and day-to-day operations of commercial property management.
Our multi-lingual team speak English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Indonesian, Korean and offers clients an honest and reliable service with extensive knowledge of the local area, experience in all aspects of commercial real estate, assistance at every level and advice on your property tailored to your needs.
Our management portfolio starts from 3 millions to 45 millions, from banking institutions to established restaurants, from retail groups to commercial buildings, we can scale our services to meet the needs of our clients.
We utilise all available resources to place properties in the spotlight and profile them to the widest possible audience. Marketing strategies include both traditional and cutting-edge, online portals. social media, and those exclusively available to Ray White clients through the wider group’s international network.
In addition, we have a substantial database of local and offshore commercial contacts built up over 35 years.
With a proven track record of successful outcomes, Ray White Commercial City South department is proud to have created value for our clients through hands-on leadership and developed an upstanding reputation as the market leader in the Commercial and Retail sectors in Sydney city south area and beyond.
Get in touch with our commercial team today on 02 9289 8989.
– Office buildings
– Commercial/retail spaces
– Shopping centres and strips
– Mixed Use Buildings
RAY WHITE CITY SOUTH COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
– Emphasis on good tenant relations and tenant retention
– Thorough property inspections
– Invoice tenants, collect rent and other charges
– Careful administration of lease terms and conditions
– Coordination of routine maintenance and repairs
– Proactive emergency response
– Use of highly qualified and experienced tradesmen and professionals
– Assistance in complying with governmental regulations
– Retail, office and commercial spaces leasing services