Ray White City South
SOLD IN 2 WEEKS! Looking to sell? Call Ada Wan on 0401 503 189.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This spacious 3 bedroom apartment occupies the ideal northeast corner on level 31 of the prestige Peak building. It enjoys panoramic views of Darling Harbour, Chinese Garden, ANZAC Bridge, Blackwattle Bay and Sydney CBD. With the strata area of 147 sqm including 1 parking, it comes with a northeast facing balcony streaming natural light into the combined lounge and dining room.
Extremely convenient located on top of Market City, where you can shop, dine, go to movies, and enjoy your preferred city lifestyle.
- Generous and ambient open plan living and dining area extends to sun-soaked balcony
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in and master with walk-thru wardrobe
- Granite kitchen with 'Smeg' gas appliances
- 2 fully tiled modern bathroom, main with ensuite
- R/C air conditioning, internal laundry, 24hr concierge service and security.
- Outstanding recreational facilities include full-size lap pool, gym, tennis courts, children's playground
- Walk to Darling Harbour, UTS, TAFE and Central Station
Great opportunity for both owner occupiers and investors.
Strata Levies: $2,159.32 per quarter (apartment) $113.63 per quarter(parking)
Council Rate: $214.80 per quarter
Water Rate: $149.55 per quarter
Lynn Cheung 0411 148 190 or 02 9289 8920
Ada Wan 0401 503 189 or 02 9289 8921
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Carport
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.