Affordable Luxury and Stylish Urban Living in a Boutique Building
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Enjoying a premier city fringe position in a tightly held boutique security building of only 17, this one bedroom apartment is invitingly stylish and designed to maximise the use of space throughout. The open plan kitchen, living and dining area looks out onto floor to ceiling windows and balcony. It's a perfect opportunity for investors & owner-occupiers looking for affordable luxury in the city pad.
A central CBD location within footsteps to Hyde Park, Chinatown, Museum Station and an array of world class cafs and eateries.
- Size: 56 sqm approx
- Only two apartments per floor, no common walls
- Functional floor plan, separate lounge and dining area
- Polished floors and fresh contemporary decor throughout
- Industrial warehouse style decor with floor to ceiling windows
- Wide alfresco balcony with cityscape outlook
- Galley style gas kitchen with quality integrated fridge and dishwasher
- Designer bathroom and concealed internal laundry and dryer
- Short stroll to Hyde Park, Surry Hills and Museum Station
Strata: $1212 pq approx
Council: $205 pq approx
Water: $174 pq approx
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.