Ray White City South
Luxury Darling Harbour & Chinatown Abode
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Dreaming of enjoying all the conveniences of city living while still keeping aloft from the hustle and bustle of Chinatown crowd? This supersize luxury one bedroom apartment offers the best of both worlds. Located mid-rise on top of Market City, it takes in full view from George Street to UTS Library, ABC headquarters and through to TAFE UNSW.
Owner occupied throughout the years, it's well maintained and tastefully presented with a hint of Balinese tranquillity. Walking into the kitchen with parquet floor will give you the urge to orchestrate a gourmet menu. A large internal laundry serves at the same time an additional storage room. Combined open plan lounge and dining area is full of natural light, as the apartment rises above nearby buildings, modern or historical alike. The super-large bedroom has enough space to accommodate a study desk.
- Enjoy great facilities in The Peak', tennis courts, swimming pool, sauna, BBQ and garden.
- Reasonable strata levy $750/quarter
- Market City on the doorstep, Woolworth supermarket, Chinatown dining
- Easy access to UTS and TAFE
- Stroll away from Chinatown and Darling Harbour
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.