Ray White City South
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Newly refurbished Tudor Gardens apartment - A brand new designer revamp has transformed this bright and airy 2 bedroom security apartment into a stylish inner-city abode located in the heart of the action. Set amid leafy surrounds in Tudor Gardens, it's surrounded by theatre, trendy cafes and restaurants. Just 600m (approx.) to Central Station and the newly getting upgraded Prince Alfred Park/Pool/Tennis Courts. Only minutes walk to Wonderful Surry Hills Shopping Village plus short distance to Centenial Park and Moore Park Golf Course.
Immaculately presented and ready for immediate enjoyment, peacefully set back overlooking Goodlet Street and features a lock-up garage plus visitors parking.
Don't miss this great opportunity to purchase lower price ranged two bedroom unit in very handy position with nothing to spend!
- Freshly schemed interiors with stunning floor boards
- Stylish open living/dining space opening to a balcony
- Designer Caesar Stone kitchen and stainless steel appliances
- 2 double beds with plush carpet, the main with built-ins
- Updated bathroom with bath and shower, internal laundry
- 14sqm lock-up garage, visitor pkg, boutique secure entry
- Moments away from Central Railway, CBD and Chinatown
- Ideal first purchase/investment, walk to every convenience
Auction on site at 2:15pm on 21/07/2012 (Unless sold prior)
Apartment size: 63m2 + 14m2 parking
Total area: 77m2
Strata levies $540.00pq
Council rates $180.38pq
Water rates $150.25pq
Manuel Trujillo 0412 161 816 or 9289 8911
Ada Wan 0401 503 189 or 9289 8921
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.