Superb Manhattan Loft-style Apartment in the Heart of Surry Hills
- 2 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
A stylish split level apartment of space, convenience and quality in a premier setting.
Located on the 1st floor within the iconic Mark Foy building and perfectly positioned on the prime city fringe with a secure car space, this Manhattan loft style 2 bedroom apartment offers quality aesthetics throughout and features an expansive open plan entertaining area; sleek gas kitchen with marble benches; French doors open to the atrium balcony; timber staircase leads to upper level with two oversize bedrooms, each with plentiful wardrobe space, picture windows and their own luxurious en-suites.
This sensational apartment is ideal for sophisticated home-occupiers or investors, this quality offering is well positioned just moments to Oxford Street, Crown Street, train stations, Hyde Park and Haymarket.
- Size: approx 117sqm split level (62sqm downstairs and 55sqm upstairs)
- Corner position
- Spacious open plan living and dining area open to a balcony
- Hardwood timber stairs to upper level
- Two oversize bedrooms both with built-ins and bathrooms
- Two bathrooms plus separate entry level powder room
- Intercom entry, ducted air conditioning, concealed laundry
- Sleek gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and marble benches
- Well maintained building with swimming pool and gym
- Secure basement parking space
- Short stroll to Oxford Street restaurants and transport
- Brief walk to Hyde Park, Museum and Central trains
For any enquiry please contact Anthony Cavallaro 0406 770 108
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.