Sensational New York Loft style Urban Sanctuary in the Heart of Surry Hills - Buyers Guide $800,000
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located on the 3rd floor of The Marbury' building and perfectly positioned on the prime city fringe with a secure basement level car space, this New York loft style 1 bedroom apartment is light filled with a space that exemplifies sophisticated urban living. The apartment features a generous open plan living/dining area that extends to a spacious enclosed balcony with picture windows, ideal for entertaining.
Representing an ideal entry point to the market for young city executives or an astute investor, the apartment is conveniently positioned, moments to Surry Hills vibrant cafe culture, CBD, Central and Museum train stations.
- Size: approx 81sqm
- Light-filled open plan living and dining area with enclosed balcony
- Loft bedroom overlooking living area, walk-in wardrobe and full ensuite
- Sleek gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite benches
- Well maintained building with swimming pool and gym
- Intercom entry, ducted air conditioning, concealed laundry
- Secure basement parking space
- Short stroll to Oxford Street restaurants and transport
- Brief walk to Hyde Park, Museum and Central trains
For any enquiry please contact Anthony Cavallaro 0406 770 108
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.