Ray White City South
TUDOR GARDENS ELEVATED GROUD FLOOR APARTMENT WITH LEAFY OUTLOOK - AUCTION THIS SATURDAY
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Not far from Belvoir Theatre, Cleveland Street restaurants and Crown Street eateries, this apartment is well located to take advantage of the convenience and exuberant Surry Hills. This discretely positioned 2 bedroom apartment only shares a common security entrance with one other neighbour.
On the Southern side, the larger bedroom is full of natural light and overlooks Goodlet Street. Looking to the North is the 2nd bedroom having a view to the tree covered garden.
Close to the CBD, public transport, Chinatown Precinct and so much more. The location is ideal for the city dweller or the investor looking for a low maintenance portfolio bumper.
- Well positioned ground level 2 bedroom apartment
- Leafy outlook, private entrance shared with only one neighbour
- Self contained kitchen with stone bench and modern appliances
- Dual balconies, combined living and dining area
- The bathroom comes with new bathtub, shower screen and heated towel rail
- Compact double brick apartment, three aspects to suit, lock up garage with storage space
- Perfectly located for the quintessential Surry Hills urban lifestyle. Close to Belvoir Theatre and Crown Street
- Ongoings approx. Strata $676/q; Council $208/q; Water $175/q
Auction will take place 7.15pm Friday April 8th, and hosted by celebrity auctioneer Vic Lorusso. For more information, please contact Stan on 0416 284 800.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.