Affordable 3 Bedroom Terrace In Prime Locale
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Perfect for the renovator, savvy investor or lovers of inner city living, this property offers rare affordability into the housing market in one of the fastest-growing suburbs on the city fringe, it's both a lifestyle and an investment.
Recently refreshed for modern living, this Victorian terrace presents a free flowing interior layout with separate lounge, dining and kitchen, refined period details and a sundrenched private courtyard.
It makes a well appointed city fringe haven approx 3.5km from the CBD with Redfern Station, CBD buses, local cafes, parks and universities all within easy walking distance. The revitalised Redfern village with a dynamic choice of bars, cafes and restaurants is around the corner.
Key features include:
- Size 93sqm approx
- A well maintained and updated three storey terrace
- Separate lounge & dining featuring hardwood floors and fireplaces
- Gas cooking kitchen with plenty of natural light and storage
- Spacious main bedroom with en-suite, balcony and built-in robes
- Large 2nd bedroom overlooking the neighbourhood park
- Charming attic bedroom as children's room or guest room
- Sun washed private entertaining courtyard with low maintenance garden
- Walk to Redfern train station, Redfern Village shops, cafes and University
Water: $281.44 pq
0406 770 108
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.