SOLD AT AUCTION - PRICE UNDISCLOSED
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Set in a sought-after Longueville pocket, this inviting single level home boasts fabulous street appeal and a versatile layout. Private and peaceful, it's moments from city buses, highly sought schools and all amenities.
Polished timber flooring flows from the large living room to the dining space, modern kitchen and two bedrooms. Designed for contemporary living with an emphasis on space and light-filled indoor/outdoor entertaining, this large double brick home presents ample possibility for a growing family to move straight in and with future scope to extend (STCA).
- 2 north-facing bedrooms with built-in robes
- Refreshed main bathroom with separate guest wc
- Stunning formal living with original fireplace
- Separate dining area flows to northerly sunroom/study and private backyard
- Large modern kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cabinet space
- Hardwood timber floors throughout
- Off street parking for multiple cars; optional second carspace in driveway
- Walk to multiple parks and playgrounds, churches, Longueville Private Hospital and public transport
- Move straight in, renovate or redevelop subject to council approval
Land size 620sqm approx.
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.