Ray White City South
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Private and Peaceful, Charming Victorian Terrace
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This delightful two storey three bedroom terrace offers a comfortable residence on one of Glebe's most sought after addresses. Offering three bedrooms all with built-ins, two modern bathrooms with toilets, a large eat-in kitchen with gas cooking facilities, separate laundry, and spacious lounge and sun room areas. Seek refuge on one of the two private balconies and enjoy the leafy views. At the rear is a secluded backyard with off-street parking and storage cupboard. Situated on a wide, tree-lined street within minutes walk to Glebe cafes and shops, buses on Glebe Point Rd, and close to Broadway Shopping Centre, Sydney University and Wentworth Park.
- 3 bedrooms, each with built-ins
- 2 modern bathrooms both with toilets
- Entrance sun room and separate lounge room
- Eat-in kitchen with pantry
- Original Victorian features filigree cast-iron railings
- Rear-lane access via Darling Lane
- Superb potential for a contemporary revamp
- Current lease until July 2014.
Council rates: $319.70 pq
Water rates: $191.06 pq
Building insurance: $296.85 pq
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
131m² / 0.03 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.