Ray White City South
RETAIL/RESTAURANT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY AT SURRY HILLS
- Building: 166m²
The property is positioned and set below a residential block of units in the vibrant heart of Surry Hills/Redfern hub. Conveniently placed within moments of Crown Street offering an array of shops, restaurants, cafes, bars. Moments from buses, Central and Redfern Station, UTS & Sydney University.
The subject retail premises is located right at the corner of Cleveland Street and Young Street, with a great exposure for the abundant traffic travelling between Surry Hills and Sydney CBD. Features of the property include internal floor space 166sqm, tenanted by a reputable Indian restaurant Lal Qila for 7 years. Current lease till Nov 2019 with another five years option.
- Area:166 square meters ( approx.)
- Capital growth assured
- Secure well established tenant
- Long term lease with an increase for 5% each year
- Rare retail investment opportunity
- Net Income: $74,000 + GST p.a ( approx)
- Lease till Nov 29, 2019 with another five years option.
OUTGOINGS (per quarter approx.)
Strata Levy: $2457.32
Council rate: $617
Water rate: $2242.65
Call William Shen on 0419 406 645 today to find out more.