Substantial commercial investment with immediate returns and fantastic future potential
- Building: 120m²
- Land: 158m² (0.04 acres)
Glebe was once a haven for Sydney's alternative, intellectual, and artistic sets, but has rapidly become gentrified. Today, the atmosphere is gently bohemian. You can still buy incense and tarot cards on Glebe Point Road, but most of Glebe has definitely entered the mainstream.
This fabulous two storey residential/ commercial building offers investors a solid investment and immediate rental returns in a vibrant Glebe Point Road location.
- Established restaurant on a popular restaurant area
- Mixed zoning with commercial and residential usage.
- Current lease expires on April 28, 2018 with another 5 years option
- Substantial main street frontage with back access for business operator
- Currently returning approximately $59,651.40 net plus GST
- With another 4% increase in Aril 2015 and annually as well.
- Owner sold 3 month bond from the tenant
- Back entrance with parking at back
- Land size: 158sqm approx. Internal area 120sqm approx.
Outgoings Council Rate: $1133 ; Water Rate: $185; Insurance $1000 per quarter paid by the tenant
Auction is to be held on at Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney on Thursday April 9th 2015 at 10:30am.
For more information please contact:
0419 406 645
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
158m² / 0.04 acres