Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Affordable Convenience - 2 Bedroom Unit Closes to Station and Marketplace
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Nestled in a well-maintained and private block, this classic double brick apartment showcases a clever open-plan design with brand new carpet throughout, classic gas kitchen with spacious eat-in dining area flows onto a private terrace style balcony.
Exceptionally convenient, it's 500 metres to West Ryde train station, shops and sought after schools. Perfect for first home buyers, investors, young families or downsizers!
- Size approx 79sqm
- Freshly painted with brand new carpet throughout
- Second floor position in a peaceful block with street views
- Two well-appointed bedrooms with leafy outlooks - main with built in wardrobes
- Kitchen/dining room flows to a covered entertaining balcony
- Classic gas kitchen with stone bench top and stainless-steel appliances
- Quiet address with an onsite car space plus ample on street parking
- Short walk to West Ryde Train station, shops and schools
Strata rates $566.67
Council rates $298
Water rates $172
79m² / 0.02 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.