Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
City Fringe Lifestyle and Exceptional Value (secure rent of $712 per week)
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Filled with natural light and quietly positioned at the rear of the highly sought after 'Tudor Gardens', this elevated two bedroom security apartment offers low maintenance living on the eclectic city fringe. This apartment is offered for sale furnished with quality furniture and appliances and is securely tenanted at $712 per week.
The apartment features two double bedrooms (one with built-ins), updated bathroom, modern kitchen and open plan living/dining flowing through to a covered, east-facing balcony - perfect for outdoor entertaining.
With transport options at your doorstep and surrounded by all of the attractions of the quintessential Surry Hills' lifestyle, this is the ideal property choice for the astute investor or home owner in search of that ideal inner city pad.
- Flowing and well proportioned layout
- Two good sized bedrooms, one with mirrored built-ins
- Combined living/dining area bathed in natural light, breakfast bar
- Kitchen furnished with a fridge, freestanding cooker and dishwasher
- Updated modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with plenty of room for storage
- Valuable, secure lock-up garage on title
- Shops, parks, eateries and transport on your doorstep
Strata: $694.10 per quarter
Council $218.50 per quarter
Water: $178.57 per quarter
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.