Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Spacious and Tranquil Haven Offering a Superb Family Lifestyle
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
On the market for the first time in over 30 years, this spacious double storey family home in a sought-after location boasts a relaxed low maintenance lifestyle with superb privacy, space and convenience.
Combining period charm and contemporary design, this residence offers an ideal floorplan with seamlessly flowing interiors and a bright, family-friendly layout, providing an unbeatable environment to entertain, relax, work and play. Boasting generous natural light, this inviting home accommodates growing family with multiple living spaces throughout.
The home's presence in a quiet street is matched by its convenient location that is close to public schools, shopping centres, Macquarie University, and allows quick access to the city via car, bus and rail.
- Size 500sqm (approx.)
- Versatile double storey layout with living, dining & entertainment on ground floor and bedrooms on upper level
- Open-plan dining and kitchen domain with floor-boards throughout
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, stainless-steel appliances and island bench
- Downstairs rumpus/sun deck/guest bedroom plus bathroom, laundry and storage space
- Four well-appointed bedrooms, all fitted with built-ins
- Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and picture windows with leafy street views
- Light filled rumpus/ family living area enjoys outdoor flow to the sun deck
- North-east facing alfresco rear yard with child-friendly level lawn and pool
- Lock-up garage and plenty of car spaces on site, ducted a/c throughout
- Easy access to North Ryde station, Truscott Street Public School, Golf Club, Macquarie Shopping Centre and Macquarie University
- Ideally set within the catchment for several public schools
Do not miss out on this opportunity.
0406 770 108
0406 094 321
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
500m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.