This property is available now.
Chic Terrace In Paddo's Arts Hub
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
A charming one-way street in the heart of Paddington's arts and design hub provides a whisper-quiet setting for this classic Victorian terrace. Around the corner from Royal Hospital For Women Park, Elfred Street is nestled between Five Ways village hub and Oxford Street's theatre and dining precinct offering walk everywhere convenience.
- Whole-floor living and entertaining, fluid open layout
- Sleek granite kitchen, integrated Smeg gas cooker
- Private courtyard with deck and sandstone finishes
- 3 upper level double bedrooms and 1 bedroom size study room.
- Quintessential Paddington views from a deep deck
- Built-ins, fresh bathroom, hidden laundry
- Large lined attic with ladder access and natural light
- Custom cabinetry, reverse cycle air, gas heating bayonet
- Charming urban village setting, 2km to the CBD
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.